I feel like I have said this before on here, but here goes…. this is one of the easiest recipes on Dish with Trysh!!
First of, hello there fellow foodies! I hope the summer s going on well. For those of you that are looking for low a calorie recipe, then this is for you.
Again, very few and affordable ingredients and short prep time.
- 1.5 cups of mushrooms
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- A handful of red peppers ( feel free to use any colors, or combine them all)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 table spoon of vinegar
- 3 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of crushed chilies
- 1 table spoon of soy sauce
- 1 tea spoon of black pepper
- 2 pieces of Salmon.
- A handful of chopped carrots
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, olive oil and vinegar until evenly mixed.
- Begin layering the vegetables in an oven pan one by one. Start with the mushrooms, broccoli, carrots and capsicum then mix them together.
- Sprinkle some of the olive oil mixture as you stir the mixture to ensure every vegetable is wet.
- Put your salmon on top then pour the rest of your mixture.
6. The food will be ready after about 30 minutes.
Tip: You want to preserve the crunch of the vegetables.So do not overcook
Feel free to have this dish by itself for lunch or dinner, I had mine with a side of brown rice