♥HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!♥
1. Already steamed white rice (2 cups)
2. 1 bag of cooked shrimps
3. 1 cup of mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, french beans and corn)
4. Salt to taste
5.Julienne cut ginger (2 table spoons)
6. Crushed garlic ( 1 table spoon)
7. Soy sauce ( 3 table spoons)
8.Olive oil ( 1 cup)
9. 3 eggs ( optional)
10. 1 onion ( chopped)
11. 2 Jalapeno peppers ( round slices)
12. Grated carrots ( a handful)
1. Put your two pans ready, and in pan 1, fry the shrimps, ginger and garlic in olive oil on high heat. Do this until all the ‘fishy’ smell is gone and we have a fine garlicky smell.Transfer the contents to pan 2.
Tip: Do not overcook the shrimps, as you need to preserve the crunch.
2. In pan 1 again, fry the eggs while you add salt to taste and transfer the contents to pan 2.
3. Repeat step 2, but with the frozen vegetables still using olive oil. Ensure that the french beans are fully cooked before transferring them to pan 2.
Tip: Cook the vegetables as you ensure that the french beans are cooked and soft enough.
4.Now add your rice to pan 2 and begin mixing very carefully with the former ingredients as you add the pepper and grated carrots until uniformity is achieved.
5. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 15 minutes to allow the heat to be distributed evenly, and for the carrots to cook.
6. Sprinkle the soy sauce evenly then serve.