Samosas are jut amazing! From the crunchiness of the dough to the spiciness of the inside. The other beauty about it, is that it can be served at any time or can be had as a snack . The wraps however, can be purchased and used directly or can be made from scratch.
( 25 samosas)
- 1kg of Ground beef
- Green Peas ( 500g)
- 2 bunches of Green onions
- Salt ( Add to taste)
- 4 cloves of Green Chillies
- Crushed peppers
- A bowl of all purpose flower
- 1 small cup of luke warm water
- Pack of samosa wraps ( Available in your nearest food store)
- Using the onions and green chillies, fry your ground beef. Use less oil to avoid making the samosaz soggy. Add salt to taste.
- When the ground beef is almost done, add your peas and cover for a bit to make them soft.
4.Mix the dough and a little water in a bowl to make it sticky and glue- like.
5. Double the wraps then begin folding them into the triangle shape as you put enough of the ground beef inside.
7. Put the samosas in a ziploc bag and refrigerate for about 30 minutes so that they harden slightly and stick better.
8.Remove them and begin frying until golden brown.
9. Serve while still hot, and with chutney to taste.
All photos taken by owner of the blog.